News & Upcoming Events
If your business, nonprofit organization or government entity is interested in hosting a foreclosure prevention event in your area, contact email@example.com.
Please check back regularly for new events.
Save the Dream Ohio Press Releases
- State of Ohio Expands Eligibility and Benefits for the Foreclosure Prevention Program
- State of Ohio's Foreclosure Prevention Program Reaches Milestone With $100 Million Disbursed to Ohio Homeowners -- 12/13/2012
- OHFA Commemorates Two-Year Anniversary of the State of Ohio's Foreclosure Prevention Program -- 9/27/2012
- OHFA Announces Changes to the State's Foreclosure Prevention Program -- 1/9/2012
- State of Ohio's Foreclosure Prevention Program Celebrates One Year Anniversary
- Obama Administration provides update on Hardest-Hit Fund program -- 9/29/2010
- State of Ohio announces launch of $320M foreclosure prevention effort -- 9/27/2010
- Ohio receives $148M in additional support from the U.S. Department of Treasury for Hardest-Hit Fund -- 8/11/2010
- U.S. Department of Treasury announcement of Ohio HHF plan approval -- 8/4/2010
- Ohio receives $172M in federal assistance for Ohio -- 3/29/2010